What will your 2015 content marketing resolution be?
For some of you, it may be to get a content marketing strategy in place—at long last! For others, it may be to expand onto other social platforms; to be more prolific in your blogging and posting; or simply to do a better, more disciplined job of engaging with fans.
Allow us to suggest that, for some small businesses, the best step to take in 2015 is to outsource your content marketing efforts to the pros—specifically to a firm like Grammar Chic, Inc.
There are five good reasons why outsourcing is the way to go:
- You don’t have time for content marketing. If you’ve ever tried to do your own company’s content marketing, then you know how time-consuming it is to get everything done. You have to think up topics, write copious amounts of content, launch and maintain social platforms, respond to comments and questions, run reports—to really do it right, it takes a lot out of you. As a small business owner, you’ve got plenty of other things you could be doing—but we don’t. This is what we do. All day, everyday.
- Outsourcing can be cost– Because doing your own content marketing can take so much time, it ends up being less cost-effective than you might think. When you’re constantly focused on Facebook and Twitter, you’re not doing the other things that add value to your brand. While outsourcing your content marketing will certainly require a financial investment, you may well make up for it with what you gain in productivity.
- You know your business, but you don’t necessarily know content marketing. We don’t mean any disrespect, of course. We hope you’ve learned a lot about content marketing simply by reading the Grammar Chic blog. At the end of the day, though, your expertise probably lies somewhere other than Google algorithms, Facebook ad structures, and how to write a compelling headline. To get the best quality work, then, it’s always best to find a consummate professional.
- You could use a different perspective. Sometimes small business owners are just a little too close to their work, to their business baby, to consider it from a new angle, or to develop content with consumers in mind. Content marketing professionals can help.
- Content marketing is changing all the time. 2015 is sure to be another year filled with trends, fads, and game-changing strategies. Will you be able to keep up with everything—or could you use some assistance?
The bottom line is that every content marketing campaign reaches a point where it’s time to hand it over to the pros. For you, that point may be right around the corner. Keep us in mind when you get to it, and feel free to call today at 803-831-7444, or visit www.grammarchic.net.
4 responses to “5 Reasons to Outsource Your Content Marketing in 2015”
Pingback: Content Marketing Like The Pros Do It
Pingback: Essential Traits for Highly Successful Bloggers | The Red Ink
Pingback: The 4 Biggest Problems in Content Marketing (And How to Overcome Them) | The Red Ink
Pingback: Your Guide to Hiring a Content Marketing Agency | The Red Ink