Every page of your website should have a call to action on it—whether it’s the home page, a blog post, or a product landing page.
There are a few different reasons for this. One, it helps with the user experience; you can effectively guide your site visitors through the sales funnel and help them reach their destination. Two, it helps boost conversions. You can’t simply assume people will know to call you and schedule an appointment or click a link to buy your product; you’ve got to ask them to do it. That’s what the call to action is all about.
The Elements of a Strong Call to Action
It’s important to note, however, that not all calls to action are created equal. In most cases, a good CTA will have each of these components in place:
- Brevity; most calls to action are just a sentence or two.
- Strong action words; generally speaking, you’ll want your CTA to begin with a forceful verb.
- Value proposition; explain the reasons why your reader should take the desired action. What’s in it for them?
- Contact information; assuming you’re asking someone to call you, make sure your CTA gives them the phone number!
With that said, what are some examples of good, compelling, persuasive calls to action that you can use as models? Here are some tried and true CTAs that are worthy of emulation.
Steal These Calls to Action
- Unlock the secrets of effective content marketing. Sign up for our weekly email newsletter today!
- Reap the rewards of a robust content marketing strategy; call us at 803-831-7444 for a free consultation!
- Have you been waiting for the perfect time to retool your resume? Wait no longer. Reach out to our resume writing team to claim your free consultation.
- Discover five simple ways to make your resume more commanding. Download our free guide today!
- Save money on your summer utility bills; contact us today to schedule a comprehensive HVAC cleaning.
- Stay cool, all summer long. Reach out to one of our HVAC technicians to schedule an inspection today.
- Master the art of used car negotiation—saving yourself time and hassle. Download our free guide today!
- Get behind the wheel of an amazing new vehicle—one that fits your budget and your lifestyle. Come down to our showroom right away!
- Step into luxury. Reserve your spa day now!
- The beauty secrets of the stars can all be yours. Sign up for our newsletter today!
Master the Art of the CTA
A strong call to action is the perfect capstone to your online content—and when done right, it can help you move the needle and generate more and more conversions. And if you’re still not sure how a CTA fits into your content equation, don’t fret. Get the help you need writing CTAs that convert; contact Grammar Chic, Inc. at www.grammarchic.net.
3 responses to “10 Calls to Action That Will Get People Clicking”
Pingback: 7 Essential LinkedIn Profile Tips for Success in 2018 | TheTechBiters
Pingback: 7 Essential LinkedIn Profile Tips for Success in 2018 - Technology & Gaming
Pingback: 7 Essential Linkedin Profile Tips For Success In 2018 – TRAVELWORLDLINE